Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Sketchbook Project wanders to New York

"Center Stage"
11x14 charcoal on toned paper
   After 32+ attempts at being brilliant, the sketchbook project has grown up and left home in order to explore new lands. My star posable figure mani (who has now became the main character in this narrative AKA "the artist") has her own story of which takes her on a journey outside the studio. Her first stop will be Brooklyn New York to be cataloged and digitized for your online viewing pleasure. For all you die hard blogger fans I am including a drawing that didn't make it into the book... this time!
   Thank you for your patience in my absence (to finish the spring projects- darn those deadlines). Stay tuned as I am finally able to make time for such endeavors as sketching and blogging. For now I leave you with this drawing appropriately titled "Center Stage".

No comments:

Post a Comment